Monday, July 7, 2014

Doggy Date!

Hey friends!  Meri here!  I wanna show you pics from when Mom took me back to SHUG to visit my brother, Warrick (who is available for adoption), and for a play date with her "gateway Ibizan" that led Mom to adopting me!

On the way to SHUG HQ!

This is Joey, Mom's "gateway dog."

This is Joey's Mom and his sister Cricket, she's a Mexican street dog.

This is Luke the galgo (who may be mixed with lab)

Joey is kinda a derp dog.

Cricket was not impressed at all the shenanigans.

I will forever love my very first foster boy.

Joey and Luke and Cricket started playing.  This is what 100% of photos of them looked like.

Love that Joey-Woey.

Meri was pooped after riding 1.5 hours and minimal playing.

More play time.



I was so tired on the way home, but I refused to lay my head down.
Mom says I'm actually a cat and this is just more proof.
"Cat naps."  Mom is ridiculous.

I'm awake, I was not asleep.



Part cat.
Truly.

Mom said that we had to have a play date at SHUG because we're moving to SC in a few months and how often does a immigrant get to meet up with their immigrant siblings when you come over at different times?!!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show Phil some love!